These are JPG pictures that can be
cut out and folded into cubes!
1. Print out the picture before
trying to fold it.
You don't want to break your
monitor or handheld device by trying to fold it.
2. Make sure your print is sized to fit your paper.
3. Cut out the unprinted page from the
Neatness counts here as well
as other parts of your life.
4. Fold the paper between the pictures and between
Keep the printed side of
your page on the outside of your cube,
otherwise your cube will be
"This is a picture of a
"This is a picture of
Eggshell White paint."
"This is a picture of my
laundry after using new Color-Fade Liquid Bleach!"
5. Ask an adult for some glue. If you are an
adult, you will have to get it yourself.
I'd get it for you, but I'm
6. Before even opening the glue (or paste), take a
look at your cut out - folded paper.
One of the sides has more
tabs, and one has none.
Start gluing the side with
the most tabs and end with the side with the least.
If you are making a gift box
(very thoughtful of you), do not glue the side with no tabs;
use a little tape instead.
If you are trying these
instructions on a Dodecahedron (coming soon!), you may
want to start by practicing
on a cube.
and Dreams. All rights reserved. Minneapolis -
novel -- Hopes and
Dreams: Stuck on AutoDrive